Not a word of lie, I sat in front of my laptop crying my eyes out in happiness. I've been praying for an opportunity like this and with every word I read, I could not control my girlie emotions. After pleas to my wonderful husband, and support from my amazing family, I am officially Georgia bound in a few months!
For two days, among an intimate group of 20, I'll be immersed in the goodness of classroom time and hands on styling with topics including:
- being inspired
- developing your personal aesthetic and voice
- drawing out and enhancing your client's style
- what you need to know about photography in order to be a good stylist
- what makes a good image
- putting together a shoot
- putting together a wedding
- working with photographers
- how to style an image
- styling tips, tricks, and tools
- getting published
- and more!
Could it be more perfect?!
We will be learning from the Martha of event styling who creates and inspires this kind of loveliness...
Joy is one of kind in her field and I can't wait to learn from the best. This workshop is a dream, a golden opportunity, an absolute pleasure, and I am so blessed to be attending. Expect a trillion blog entries post trip, as well as one motivated, inspired and excited stylist.